Careers with Kebbell
Kebbell is always keen to hear from dynamic and passionate candidates looking for a career in this exciting industry. Please complete the form below and we will contact you with details of current suitable vacancies.
Do you have a passion for new homes? Are you an experienced site sales negotiator looking to take your next step? If so then read on.
Kebbell is looking for an experienced Site Sales Negotiator, who is looking to take their career to the next level. The successful applicant will be tasked with being an excellent brand ambassador and have full responsibility for the day to day running of a busy on site sales operation.
- Previous experience as an on-site sales negotiator preferably for a high end bespoke home builder
- Available to work Thursday - Monday each week
- Based at developments in Hampshire
- Be professional at all times and be smartly presented
- Be sufficiently IT literate as to carry out the duties and responsibilities required
- Be familiar with the company ethos and history, its core values and USPs and the characteristics that differentiate Kebbell Homes from other house builders.
- Be familiar with Property Misdescriptions, Health and Safety and Financial Services legislation and act within that legislation at all times.
- Be familiar with and observe at all times the Consumer Code for House Builders.
- Be familiar with and offer as appropriate any sales incentives schemes currently available, including part exchange and help to buy.
- Sales and Marketing Director
We are an experienced company with a close knit, trusted and knowledgeable team of professionals who share a resolute desire to create homes without compromise.
Driven by market research, close community links and feedback, we take pride in what we do and how far we’ll go to ensure we are continually placing our customers needs and desires at the heart of everything we do. This means our buyers can invest with confidence in the knowledge that a Kebbell home comes with only the very best in design, build and finish.
Our culture and values are at the core of Kebbell’s success.
- We understand the importance of personal relationships. We are approachable; we are reliable; we are accessible and friendly.
- We act with honesty and integrity at all times. We build strong and positive relationships that ultimately lead to confidence in our homes.
- We are committed to enhancing our customers’ lives. We never compromise on quality, but continually strive to deliver excellence in everything we do.
- We work from the heart. We take pride in what we do and how far we’ll go to ensure our customers are getting the very best in design, build and finish.
- We build homes that will stand the test of time. We draw on 65 years’ experience to create timeless properties that will be cherished for generations to come.
If you are interested in working with us or would like to find out any more information, please contact us by filling in the form below.