Like many property businesses we hoped that 2020 would be a new healthy landscape for house-building, however the coronavirus has of course brought the market to a virtual standstill and now we must wait with patience until the construction lockdown is lifted. We look forward to welcoming you through our show home doors in the future but in the meanwhile what matters is that our residents, employees, sub-contractors and suppliers and their families stay safe.
What Kebbell has to offer in 2020
Once lockdown has been lifted, we have live sites and product that is ready to move into and we can meet and indeed excel the expectations and pent up demand. Our reputation is for bespoke, well thought through, desirable homes and we have a definitive market of discerning purchasers who will appreciate this. We have new sites coming to the market in Yorkshire, Berkshire, Hampshire and Buckinghamshire. We are blessed to have a huge variety of properties on offer too from luxury apartments, family detached and semi-detached homes and first time buys, to our exclusive gated developments. We always think about who is buying our homes, what are they going to want and what will exceed their expectations; and that is the way we will continue to grow the business after this global crisis.
Our website is being regularly updated so that potential buyers can find a wealth of information about each of our developments on the new homes page. We are encouraging people to use the Kebbell website to view the homes ‘virtually’ until they are able to come to see the show homes. We hope you will agree that every home offers light-filled living rooms, kitchens for every style of cook, bathroom sanctuaries and relaxing spacious bedrooms. Underfloor heating and accommodating storage come as standard.
Kebbell is excited to share with you our stunning new homes, available in 2020
- Heatherfields is a beautiful collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes set alongside idyllic neighbouring woodland in Bordon, Hampshire. These unique homes vary from 1,292 sq. ft to 2,094 sq. ft and are competitively priced from £400,000 to £685,000.
- There are a number of schemes available to assist in purchasing a new Heatherfields home including Help to Buy, Armed Forces Help to Buy and Part Exchange.
- This luxury development lies close to the pretty market towns of Farnham and Alton, promising a balanced mix of rural and urban lifestyles to new owners. Bordon town centre itself is in the midst of a major regeneration project, transforming it into a prosperous and sustainable green town.
View the new homes at Heatherfields
Heatherfields, Hogmoor Road, Bordon, Hampshire GU35 9HL
- The Courtyard is an exclusive, highly specified collection of only eight, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in the South Downs National Park and the picturesque Meon Valley, in the heart of Hampshire. The development recently opened and is within striking distance of the elegant cathedral city of Winchester, as well as the bustling cities of Southampton and Portsmouth.
- Set behind the security of electric gates these unique homes vary from 1,090 sq. ft to 2,065 sq. ft and are competitively priced from £485,000 to £881,500. The designs for these distinguished new homes reflect the local character of handsome red brick and red tile traditional-style houses.
View the new homes at The Courtyard
The Courtyard, Garrison Hill, Droxford, Hampshire, SO32 3AR
- Wintersbrooke is an elegant building containing six exclusive, spacious 2 and 3 bedroom apartments set in a gated community with garages, a lift and balconies and mature, secluded communal gardens.
- These unique homes are located in a quiet, exclusive residential area near to the centre of fashionable Sunninghill, close to Ascot in Berkshire. The apartments vary from 1,235 to 1,820 sq. ft and the new show home will open as soon as possible once lockdown has been lifted.
View the elegant new apartments at Wintersbrooke House
Wintersbrooke, Bagshot Road, Sunninghill, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 9JL
Cornelian Fields (Phase 4)
- Cornelian Fields is a beautiful sought-after collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in the coastal village of Middle Deepdale, situated three miles south of Scarborough in North Yorkshire. The first three phases were completed with homes being snapped up almost as fast as we could build them. There are a few homes still available in the third phase, but work on the fourth phase is soon to follow with the new show home expected in late Summer 2020.
- These unique homes vary from 805 sq. ft to 1,400 sq. ft and are competitively priced from £149,950 to £330,000. There are a number of schemes available to assist in purchasing a new Cornelian Fields home including Help to Buy, Armed Forces Help to Buy and Part Exchange.
View the new homes at Cornelians Fields
Cornelian Fields Phase 3, Middle Deepdale, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO11 3EX
- Situated in the peaceful village of Sunningdale, Osborne House comprises six luxury 3 bedroom apartments with garages and secure parking.
We anticipate that the show apartment will open late summer, so if you would like to register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charters Road, Sunningdale, Berkshire, SL5 9QF
- Kebbell is delighted to announce that the building work on Misbourne House has commenced. This small exclusive development will have just eight 2 to 3 bedroom apartments with basement parking and a lift. We anticipate our show home will open in spring 2021.
Take a look at the exclusive new apartments at Misbourne House
For more information, please email email@example.com to register your interest.
31 Oak End Way, Gerrards Cross, SL9 8DA