1. Blank canvas - Your new build home is a gorgeous blank canvas for you to personalise exactly to your liking. There is no need to cover over any previous owner choices and you can delve into Pinterest and luxe magazines for inspiration on feature walls, lighting and soft furnishings. If you find a property before the building work is complete, you may have the rare opportunity to choose your own finishes including kitchen work-tops, tiles, and carpet and wall colours.
2. No upward chain means a much smoother, quicker process for you to move straight in.
3. Help to Buy - There are several government schemes to get first time buyers into their own new build homes, such as Help to Buy, Armed Forces Help to Buy, Part Exchange and Shared Ownership. Kebbell offers all of these on houses under the £600,000 threshold.
4. Minimal maintenance should be expected in the immediate future and usually, a warranty against structural defects is given for a specified period of time. The security and fire standards will be completely up to date thereby protecting your family and giving you peace of mind.
5. A breath of fresh air - The garden will also be a fresh start, meaning you can plan and plant exactly what you want. Choose bee and butterfly friendly plants to support wildlife, so that children can enjoy nature in their own back garden with plenty of caterpillars to discover and butterflies to chase. Create a focal point around a patio table or fire pit for summer evenings. Install a water feature and enjoy the relaxing sound of falling water.
6. Beloved storage. New build properties often have excellent internal storage, meaning no annoying fiddly & time consuming flat pack storage options to contend with.
7. Environmentally friendly. New properties are usually significantly more energy efficient, sometimes cutting bills in half. If your new build has solar panels, you may generate most of your electricity for free, a brilliant financial benefit and of course, it's vitally eco-friendly too.
8. Space for everyone - New houses are designed for modern family living with essentials such as open plan kitchen/ dining rooms, utility rooms and downstairs bathrooms. They often have an en suite to the master bedroom as well as a family bathroom, so you can have a relaxing bubble bath surrounded by your candles rather than toy boats and rubber ducks.
9. Warm toes – Every Kebbell home has the deluxe feature of underfloor heating. Heat is distributed more evenly and more efficiently than through radiators, which could potentially reduce your energy bills. As well as cosy feet, this gives more options for positioning furniture, as you don’t have to navigate around radiators.
10. Sense of community - If your home is part of a new development, building a community together is a great way to make new life-long friendships and to live somewhere where you really have a sense of belonging.
We offer a beautiful collection of family homes across the UK. Our properties are designed to be perfectly in tune with the life you want to live, so please take a look at our collections:
If you would like to find out more information about our new developments, please contact us:
Phone: 020 8428 6221
No matter how you live, a Kebbell home is for living.